Instant Silver Tier Upgrade
Express Credit Card
makes you a priority
- 25% extra SAUDIA Tier Miles on every flight
- Priority check-in class
- Special attention to luggage
- Priority boarding
- Lounge access for up to 3 family members2
- Additional baggage allowance (1 piece)
- Priority call handling
 To get the upgrade, upload a copy of your international flight boarding passes using the Amex Saudi Arabia App. Upgrades will be done in the first 60 working days of uploading boarding passes.
To get the upgrade, ticket must be purchased using Alfursan American Express® Credit Card.
Alfursan program T&Cs apply
7,500 miles after activating your card.*
7,500 miles after spending only USD 1,500 or its equivalent in SAR**
*All earned miles will be credited to your Alfursan account in the upcoming month statement.
**During the first 90 days of card activation
|Spend (in USD or SAR equivalent)||Spend Type||Miles Earned|
|USD 3||For every dollar spent in USD or SAR in any country||2|
|USD 1||For every dollar spent in currencies other than SAR or USD||1|
|USD 1||* Saudi Airlines website (Saudia.com)||1.25|
- The Alfursan American Express® Credit Card allows you to redeem your miles for:
- Free Flights
- Cabin-class upgrade for flights you have paid for
- Book reward flights on SkyTeam partner network (1,074 destination across 177 countries)
- Your peace of mind is an utmost priority at any time you travel. You will benefit from the following:
- Travel Accident Protection up to USD 100,000 or its equivalent in SAR
- Travel Inconvenience Protection up to USD 400 or its equivalent in SAR
- Luggage loss protection up to USD 1,000 or its equivalent in SAR
- Your Alfursan American Express Credit Card is fraud-proof with:
- Retail Protection, protecting your purchases for 90 days against theft, loss or damage for USD 800 or its equivalent in SAR per incident
- Online Fraud Protection Guarantee, protecting that your online purchases are 100% risk-free
- Cardmember Agreement
- Protection & Travel Assistance
- Non-compliance with the T&C of American Express Saudi Arabia’s credit and charge Cards may result in cancellation/suspension of your Card/ Additional Cards without notice, legal escalation and a negative impact on your credit bureau record. Making only Minimum Payments on Your Credit Card may result in applying commission, charges and fees. In addition, it will take prolonged period of time to repay your amount owed to us in full.
- Applicable Annual Profit Rate (APR) is 33%.
- American Express Saudi Arabia PO Box 6624, Riyadh 11452 Toll number 920022639 website: www.americanexpress.com.sa
- The Alfursan American Express Credit card is Shariaa compliant